At HelloBody, we are dedicated to creating safe, natural and organic beauty products using high quality and responsibly sourced naturally occurring ingredients.
Please check the ingredients in each product for more information.
You will find all the necessary information about our products (including ingredients and how they should be used) in the product descriptions and drop downs.
At HelloBody, we are proud to say that our products are completely cruelty-free and all packaging is labelled accordingly. Some of our products are even suitable for vegans.
We use natural ingredients, so whilst we designed these products with young skin in mind, they can be used on all skin-types. If you have sensitive skin and are prone to reactions, we recommend you test the product before use on your neck or the crook of your elbow where the skin is the thinnest to see if they are suitable for you.
Firstly, please do not ingest any of our products. It won’t cause any major damage, but it’s not very good for you to eat cosmetics. Our products are natural and have been dermatologically tested and approved. Nevertheless, everyone has different skin and allergies can occur. In cases like this, we advise you to stop using the product immediately.
A lot of our products contain Coconut Oil which, when cold, will solidify because we don’t use chemical softeners or preservatives. This won’t affect the quality of the product though, just give it a little stir and you can use it as normal.
- Acne: One of our most efficient products for acne-prone skin is the Coco Clear Mud Detox Mask. The heilmoor clay and other ingredients are combined to prevent pimples, black heads and improve the appearance of open pores by drawing out deep-dwelling impurities without drying your skin out. Our Coco Pure Face Scrub buffs away any dry skin and excess oil. Focus the use of these products on your T-zone if you have oily skin. The Coco Fresh Detox Face Cleansing Foam can be used on a daily basis to remove makeup and other nasty pollutants that could be clogging up your pores.
- Cellulite and stretch marks: Exfoliation and hydration are key here. Coco Glow Body Scrub and Coco Glam Pink Body Scrub can be used on bums and thighs to encourage blood circulation and flush away lymphatic fluid to help combat cellulite. Our Coco Slim Body Oil is specially formulated to keep skin hydrated and maintain its natural elasticity, which can, over time, help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The Coco Cream Body Butter is packed with shea butter, a brilliant conditioning agent that will actively help you to prevent further stretch marks and cellulite when used with our exfoliation products.
- Dry Hair: Our hair goes through a lot, styling, chemically based products and even the weather can cause serious damage to our locks. Coco Shine is a hair mask packed with naturally occurring essential oils: Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Grape Seed Oil all work together to condition your scalp and hair, as well as restore its natural strength and shine.
- Dry lips: Our solution for dry lips is exfoliation and moisture rich lip balm.
The sugar in our Coco Kiss Lip Scrub buffs away unwanted dry skin and stimulates blood flow for smooth and supple lips. We recommend applying our Coco Rich Lip Balm to moisturize your lips after you’ve exfoliated. It’s rich with Shea Butter and Beeswax to condition your lips in the most effective way possible and provide additional moisture.
You should feel a difference from the first use. The scrubs and moisturisers are very effective because we use high-quality ingredients. Products like Coco Slim Body Oil will instantly hydrate your skin, but we haven’t quite cracked the magical formula for eradicating stretch marks straight away. For visible results, we advise regular and consistent use.
A lot of mothers use Coco Slim Body Oil and Coco Cream Body Butter during their pregnancy to try to reduce stretch marks appearing. If you have existing stretch marks from a previous pregnancy we recommend using the Coco Slim Body Oil over an extended period of time to gradually reduce their appearance over time. Regular use and consistency are key for best results.
Our products are made with young skin in mind. They are designed to be gentle, with natural ingredients and no nasty synthetics. A lot of young girls choose our products to avoid using chemically based creams and scrubs that could damage delicate skin.
All of our scrubs have numerous benefits for your skin:
- We use coffee to stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage to keep skin soft and supple as well as avoid cellulite
- Coconut Oil is full of valuable proteins and is an excellent conditioning agent. Both of these factors help to maintain your skin’s elasticity and moisture.
- Almond Oil soothes itching and redness. It is also used in many treatments to prevent acne as it is rich in Vitamin A.
- Avocado Oil is packed with Vitamin E, making it the perfect conditioning agent not just for your skin but your hair and scalp too.
- Natural salts and sugar are used in exfoliants to brush away unwanted dead skin and are known to remove toxins and dirt that can clog your pores.
We recommend using the scrubs no more than three times a week. They’re very effective so there’s no need to overdo it.
Remember to close the package after every use to keep it fresh for at least 3 months.
The coffee in the Coco Glow Body Scrub will be messy when you use it, but provided you rinse yourself off and the area you’ve been using it in straight after you’ve finished, it won’t stain your bathroom.
Absolutely! Our products are made to be gentle on skin and hair. The ingredients we use in our hair care products are designed to condition hair and restore shine, they certainly won’t do your extensions any damage.
The Coconut Oil in our hair mask will actually help to lock colour in and last longer, not only this but Coconut Oil also helps to encourage growth, for longer thicker hair.
The Avocado Oil is the conditioning agent in our hair mask. It works to repair damage caused by heat, styling, chemical treatments, pollution exposure and even hair that has been damaged through poor nutrition.
Our Coco Shine hair mask is used to restore moisture and repair damaged hair. It could be you’ve used a bit too much, just shampoo and condition again to remove the excess product.
If you have oily hair, use less product on your roots, working it through the tips to prevent dry, split ends instead.
The purifying effects of the Heilmoor Clay we use in the Coco Clear Detox Mud Mask will give you a tingling sensation when you apply it to your face. Don’t panic though, this is just the ingredients doing their job. However, if the product causes any pain, itching or burning sensations, wash it off with cold water immediately. Remember, it’s important to patch test all products before use to make sure they’re suitable for your skin type.
We know our lip scrub smells and tastes wonderful, but remember it’s not made to be eaten. We use natural ingredients and avoid nasty synthetics so don’t panic, you won’t get any serious side effects. Please refrain from ingesting any of our products.
1. Fill your basket – Products and Coupons
Clicking on “Add to basket” allows you to select the products you wish to order. You can update your selection at any time by changing the quantities, adding or removing products. Don’t forget to “Update Basket” before proceeding to checkout which will direct you to the next page.
2. Checkout – Address and payment
If you already have an account, log in with your email and password. You can register as a new customer by checking the box reserved for this purpose at the bottom of the page. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. couriers to ship an order.
Enter your billing address. This will be used as default as your shipping address.If you wish to have your order shipped to a different address, check the box reserved for this purpose and enter your shipping address. You can then select the payment method you wish to use.
3. Place your order
Check that all the information you have provided is correct. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions to finalise your order. Click on “Place order”.
Pleasure doing business with you!
You can add a coupon by clicking on “View Basket”, this will show you the products you wish to purchase. On the right, there is a section for coupon codes. Type the code into the “Coupon Code” box and then click “Apply Coupon”. The total cost of your chosen products will be adjusted automatically.
Only one coupon can be used per transaction. Be aware that once the order is confirmed, you will not be able to change/apply the coupon code.
When you place an order on the HelloBody website, you will receive a confirmation email when your order has been received and confirmed by us. In this email, we will include details like the order number, the total cost of your order as well as your billing and shipping address. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will first receive an email with our bank details for you to make the transfer to. Once we have received your payment, you will receive a second email to confirm that your order has been approved.
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a second email in which you can find a link that allows you to see the status of your order, as well as your DHL tracking number.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation after 10 days of a payment being made, please contact our customer care.
The following shipping costs and taxes have been estimated. The figures are actually based on your billing and shipping address:
The shipping fees are :
|Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 60€
|Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 80€
|Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Netherlands, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 100€
Delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse team.
From the moment your package is shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the following times for delivery :
- 2 to 4 days for the UK and other European countries (without handling time at customs)
- 4 to 6 days for the rest of the world (without handling time at customs)
- up to 15 days for French overseas territories (without handling time at customs)
If you have not received any shipping confirmation after 10 days, please contact our customer care.
Addresses longer than 35 characters are not accepted by our logistic partners. If your address is longer than this number of characters, please use acronyms to make it fit where possible (street = st, avenue = ave, road = rd, etc). You can add additional information in the space reserved for this purpose.
If your tracking shows that your package is “returned to the expeditor”, it is possible that the address you communicated to us was wrong or incomplete. Please contact our customer service team and give us your order number, your tracking code and your complete address (the recipient must be the person who’s family name is on the letterbox) – we will organise a reshipment.
It might be that you weren’t at home to receive your delivery. Check your mailbox to see if the carrier left a delivery note. Check with your neighbours too, the postman may have left it with them.
If you can’t seem to locate your package, please contact our customer care.
We are really sorry when this happens! Unfortunately, our products can sometimes get damaged when being transported to you. Please contact us and make “Damaged Products” the subject of the message. Make sure you attach a photo of the damaged products, this way we can arrange a new shipment for you at no extra cost.
On your first order, you can tick the box “Create an account”. This allows you to create your customer account and choose a password. This is confidential and you will need to remember it for when you next log in.
Having an account allows you to easily access all of your orders and check the shipping status.
It could be that you haven’t made an account with us. Double check your emails to make sure you received a confirmation email from us. Remember, if you didn’t create an account when you completed your last order, you will still receive an order confirmation email containing all the information needed to track your order.
If you wish to create an account, you can do this the next time you place an order.