ALOÉ AQUA Face Cleansing Micellar Water Normal and dehydrated skin
For a hydrating and simple cleansing experience!
- Soft facial cleansing water to remove make-up and excess oil with ease
- Natural power of tiny micelle-balls effectively lifts away oil and dirt, without the need for harsh rubbing
- Enriched with aloe vera and hyaluronic acid for hydrated, refreshed and toned skin
A formula of 98,9% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 300 ml
The ALOÉ AQUA facial cleansing water harnesses the natural power of micelles to effortlessly and gently lift away make-up and dirt with just one swipe. Our formula is infused with soothing aloe vera and hydrating hyaluronic acid for a refreshed skin.
Aloe vera: hydrates, soothes and calms the skin.
Organic cucumber extract: antioxidant and hydrating benefits.
Hyaluronic acid: provides the skin with all-important hydration and helps to retain moisture over time.
Apply to a cotton pad and gently wipe over eyes, face and neck. No need to rinse, directly follow with a moisturiser. Suitable for use morning and evening. For external use only.
EXPERT TIPS AND TRICKS
- A true go-to for its simplicity and effectiveness, the ALOÉ AQUA is the perfect quick fix in the morning when used as a toner or effortless make-up remover when used as an evening cleanser.
- Double cleansing is the most effective way of cleansing your skin: First, use our ALOÉ AQUA Face Cleansing Micellar Water to remove your makeup and excess sebum. Second, clear your skin from impurities even in deeper layers by following with ALOÉ WASH Daily Face Cleansing Gel.
- To experience the full ingredient benefits and avoid a sticky feeling, wait a few moments for the product to sink into the skin. When fully dry, continue with your favourite moisturiser or normal skincare routine.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Take care not to overload the cotton pad with too much product to avoid irritation to the sensitive eye area.
- Like with all effective cleansing products, don’t use the ALOÉ AQUA on damaged skin.
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our ALOÉ sets and save in the process!
Aqua (WaterALOE), Pentylene Glycol, Maltoolisogosyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lycopene (Tomato), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.