BODY KONJAC Cleansing Sponge
Your reusable beauty helper for soft body skin!
- Natural body sponge made from konjac root
- Thoroughly cleanses and removes dead skin cells
- Less shower gel, more foam thanks to the slightly curved shape
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Vegan – Not tested on animals
Our BODY KONJAC body sponge is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. The pleasant massage effect stimulates blood circulation and gently removes dead skin cells – for naturally pure and soft skin.
- Thoroughly rinse the body sponge before first use.
- Before each use, soak the body sponge in water until soft then gently wring out the excess water. While washing, use the sponge to massage your body in circular motions.
Wash after each use, squeeze gently and hang in a well-ventilated place.
Our body sponge dries, hardens and shrinks naturally. As soon as you soak it in water it will soften again. The sponge needs replacing every two to three months.
The beauty of our BODY KONJAC: If you remove the small hanging cord, it can simply be composted. Our tip: Boil the sponge every now and then for about five minutes to make sure it is sterilised and perfectly ready for next use.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.