CARA RESCUE Oat & White Clay Purifying Face Mask Normal to sensitive skin
Serve your delicate skin a portion of superfoods!
- Even sensitive skin can be prone to impurities, so we’ve specially created this creamy face cleansing mask that both gently purifies and softens the skin all at once
- White clay helps to eliminate excess sebum, dirt and environmental pollutants in order to improve the appearance of the skin
- Beneficial superfoods like oat flour, avocado oil and macadamia oil help to strengthen the skin barrier
A formula of 99,9% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Testing on animals has been banned from the EU in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 50 ml
This face mask gently purifies the pores thanks to white clay, while oat flour and avocado oil care for the skin.
Oat flour: soothes and smoothes the skin. Supports the natural function of the skin barrier.
Avocado, almond and macadamia oils: moisturising and replenishing properties.
Soothing complex: combination of soothing green algae, milk thistle and tulsi (Indian basil).
Once or twice a week, apply a thick layer on cleansed face. Leave on for 7 to 10 minutes and rinse off well. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
EXPERT TIPS AND TRICKS
- In the morning, CARA RESCUE helps to remove excess sebum and dirt from the night, whilst also soothing and smoothing the skin. This mask perfectly prepares you for the day ahead. Follow with our CARA RISE and/or CARA CARE to protect your sensitive skin from external pollutants throughout the day.
- In the evening, CARA RESCUE absorbs external pollutants and excess sebum to help achieve purified and cleansed skin. Follow with our CARA BALM with its regenerating and restorative ingredients that help to strengthen the skin barrier overnight – so your skin is ready to face the next day.
GOOD TO KNOW
Sensitive skin is not a skin type but a skin condition. There is a distinct difference between skin type and condition: Skin types are mainly genetically determined by the individual sebum production and size of the sebaceous gland. Skin conditions are also partly determined from genetics but mainly linked to internal (e.g. hormones, stress) and external factors (e.g. sun, environmental pollutants). A change of the skin type due to external factors is highly unlikely while the skin condition can change according to these factors. Skin conditions like dehydration and sensitivity can happen in all three skin types: normal to dry, normal and combination to oily skin.
Sensitive skin can also be prone to breakouts and needs mild yet effective products with cleansing, clearing and anti-inflammatory properties. Impurities are often caused by dead skin cells or dirt that can clog the pores. The result: the sebum cannot flow freely, it accumulates and closed or open blackheads (comedones) form. If the affected area becomes inflamed due to bacterial influence, pimples develop.
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our CARA sets and save in the process!
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Caramel, Maltodextrin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Limonene, Citric Acid.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|United States, Canada, Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.