COCO DAY Detox Daily Face Cream Normal to dry skin
Your ally for perfectly hydrated skin
- Day cream for smooth, soft and deeply hydrated skin
- Protects the skin barrier from external aggressors
- Made from sweet almond oil and coconut oil
- Contains moss peat extract, with anti-bacterial properties to prevent blemishes
- Delicious coconut smell, to start the day gently
A formula of 99,3% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 50 ml
Start your day off right by giving your face a healthy dose of moisture. Formulated with vegetable oils, this cream smooths, softens and maintains the skin hydrated. But the wonders don’t stop there! Also containing peat extract, it purifies the epidermis and fights against external aggressors.
Sweet almond oil: keeps the skin hydrated.
Coconut oil: smoothing and moisturising properties.
Peat moss extract: purifies the skin.
Every morning on clean skin, apply a small amount of cream on your face and neck. Massage gently until complete absorption.
EXPERT TIPS AND TRICKS
Do you want to add a glamorous but natural touch to your face? In addition to our COCO DAY, use our shimmering face fluid COCO PRIME for a radiant complexion!
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our COCO sets and save in the process!
Aqua (Water), Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Distarch Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Levulinic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Levulinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peat Moss Extract.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.