COCO PRIME Shimmering Face Fluid Normal to dry skin
Our multi-tasking foundation will brighten your day!
- Use in addition to or instead of your daily moisturiser, for a smooth, even-toned and slightly luminous skin
- Ideal when used as a makeup base to prep skin before applying foundation
- A long-lasting finish: stays put all day long
- Can be used as a highlighter, for a natural glow
- Contains organic rayolis, that helps reduce skin pigmentations
A formula of 98,7% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 30 ml
Give your face a glamorous touch with our shimmering face fluid. What makes it unique? Its lightweight texture can be used in multiple ways.
Whether as a fluid to brighten and hydrate, under your foundation to even out your skin for a long-lasting finish, or simply as a highlighter, you can wear it your way.
- Organic coconut oil: soothing properties.
- Organic licorice root extract: anti-irritation properties.
- Organic rayolis: addresses skin pigmentation.
Shimmering face fluid
On previously cleansed and toned skin, use COCO PRIME over your moisturizer. Depending on the needs of your skin, it can be used in addition to or instead of your day cream. Apply the product evenly and admire the finish: a smooth and radiant sheen that catches the light. The fluid works to maintain hydration throughout the day.
Use COCO PRIME as a base, before applying your foundation. Spread the product evenly over your face and neck on cleansed and hydrated skin. The fluid will smooth your skin for a for a more even and long-lasting foundation finish.
Use COCO PRIME as a highlighter over your makeup by tapping the product on the high planes of the face – along the tops of cheekbones, cupid’s bow and the ridge of the nose.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Offering a long-lasting finish to makeup with a luminous sheen, your skin will love the light-catching beauty of this skin-loving product… and no need for touch-ups throughout the day.
DID YOU KNOW?
COCO PRIME is our first makeup-focused beauty product!
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our COCO sets and save in the process!
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Coconut Alkane, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetearyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil*, Propylene Glycol, Mica, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Gellan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sorbitan Palmitate, Silica, Sorbitan Oleate, Galactoarabinan, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Tin Oxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.