COCO SMOOTH Daily Eye Cream Normal to dry skin
The product your eyes have been waiting for!
- Daily eye cream that leaves the eye area smooth and soft
- Comes with with cedrus atlantica bark extract, which has a concealer effect and helps reduce pigmentation and the appearance of eye bags
- Based on smoothing shea butter and milk thistle, combined with moisturising coconut oil
A formula of 99.9% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 15 ml
The eye area is particularly sensitive and dry. Often it’s one of the first areas to show signs of aging, which is why it requires special care. Our COCO SMOOTH formula is packed with ultra-beneficial ingredients, which simultaneously help to smooth and moisturise the skin and decongest dark circles. It does it all! Say hello to a brighter and more relaxed look, no matter how many hours of sleep you’ve had. 😉
Organic shea butter: smoothing and replenishing properties.
Organic coconut oil: moisturises and supports the healing process of the skin.
Atlas cedar bark extract: reduces dark circles, pigmentation, and the appearance of under-eye bags.
Every morning or evening, apply a small amount of product around your eyes and gently tap with your ring finger until completely absorbed.
If after the application you notice that there is still a greasy film on your skin, it means that you have applied too much product. We advise you to adjust the dose for the next time.
DID YOU KNOW?
This eye cream is a must-have for young women that want to delay the appearance of wrinkles caused by dryness and skin aging. The sooner you adopt it, the better!
SAVE ON OUR SETSDiscover our COCO sets and save in the process!
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice*, Coconut Alkane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Bisabolol, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Sclerotium Gum, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.