HELLO KONJAC Face Cleansing Sponge
Your natural ally for gently cleansed skin
- Natural konjac root sponge with pink clay
- Cleans gently and exfoliates the face
- Recommended for daily use – morning and evening
- Eco-friendly and bio-degradable
Cleanse your skin effectively every day with our bio-degradable and ecological facial sponge. It gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin, and helps remove residual makeup or mask residue. It is THE ideal partner for our face cleansing products, for naturally clean and radiant looking skin.
Rinse thoroughly before first use.
To use it, soak the sponge with water until it is completely soft.
Gently remove excess water and massage your face in circular motions, with or without a cleanser. Avoid the sensitive area of the eyes.
After use, rinse the sponge, wring it out gently and hang it in a well ventilated place. The sponge can be used daily.
The sponge hardens naturally and shrinks as it dries. It must be replaced every 2-3 months. The sponge can be added to a compost pile after use, but remember to remove the small suspension string beforehand.
From time to time, boil the sponge for about 5 minutes to sterilise it.
Konjac, Pink Clay.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|United States, Canada, Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.