ROSE BREEZE Daily Face Toner Combination to oily skin
For hydrated and balanced skin!
- Helps to balance combination and oily skin thanks to the added rose water
- Regulates the skin’s pH balance and removes water, face mask or make-up residue
A formula of 99,9% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 150 ml
Our ROSE line has been especially developed for those with combination to oily skin. With its purifying and balancing ingredients, it helps to regulate sebum production and achieve a more even complexion. Learn more.
Hydrating and balancing toner with rose water.
Rose water (Morocco) and pink gallica flower extract (France): toning, refreshing and soothing properties.
Organic liquorice root extract: soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide (prebiotic complex): protects and strengthens the skin’s barrier and stimulates its natural defence mechanisms – for a more even complexion.
Use twice a day after cleansing. Apply with a cotton pad onto cleansed skin and wipe off gently. Leave to soak in between times for moisture boost.
SAVE WITH OUR SETS
Discover our ROSE sets and save money!
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract*, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Propanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Sodium Surfactin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.