SUN Body Lotion SPF 30
SPF is your BFF!
- Moisturising, yet fast-absorbing sun body lotion that provides effective protection against UVA and UVB light, while leaving your skin silky smooth without a white cast
- Our SUN Body Lotion is enriched with antioxidative grape seed oil and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the major active in green tea, which supports the skin in repairing damage from UV light
- Ocean-friendly formula: Our environment is very important to us, therefore we avoid using UV filters like oxybenzone, octinoxate and octocrylene which are suspected to have a negative effect on corals and fish populations
- Creamy scent with soft floral notes and pleasantly sweet vanilla
A formula of 82.3% natural origin
Vegan - Not tested on animals*
Out of personal conviction, we do not use:
PEG – Silicones – Parabens – Microplastics – Mineral Oils
Click here to learn more about our product and ingredient philosophy. #naturalisglamorous
*Animal testing has been banned from the EU since 2009 in accordance with Regulation (EC) 1223/2009.
Content: 125 ml
Summer without sun cream? No way! Nothing transports you to those summer memories more than the smell of sun cream. But our SUN Body Lotion has a lot more to offer than just it’s divine summer fragrance: equipped with SPF 30, it protects against UVA and UVB radiation and cares for your skin with antioxidative ingredients like grape seed oil and EGCG, the major active ingredient in green tea.
Titanium dioxide, DHHB, octisalate, Tinosorb S, octyl triazone: effective and long lasting UVA and UVB protection.
Grape seed oil: smoothing and protecting properties.
EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate): helps to reduce cell damage caused by UV light.
Apply generously to body before sunbathing. Reapply during the day.
Small amounts reduce the level of protection. Reapply regularly to maintain protection, especially after water contact. Avoid intensive midday sun. Even sunscreens with high SPFs do not block UV rays entirely.
Important note: In order to achieve the indicated sun protection factor, you need to apply around 2 mg sunscreen per square centimetre skin. That equals around 6 teaspoons for your body.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight and use protective clothing and sunscreen products with a high SPF (SPF higher than 25). Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product. Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. Sunscreen can be based on two types of UV protecting agents: organic and mineral filters. Organic filters, also known as chemical filters, absorb the UV light and convert them into heat. Mineral filters (or inorganic / physical filters) stay on the most outer layer of the skin and act as small mirrors. They reflect the harmful UV light and thereby protect your skin from radiation.
For our SUN Body Lotion SPF 30, we used a combination of both mineral filters and organic filters to ensure a high protection level (according to the European Commission’s categorisation) as well as a creamy texture which does not leave a white cast.
2. The Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of a sunscreen indicates the additional time your skin can cope with sun exposure without a sunburn. The higher the SPF, the longer your skin is protected. That means if your skin usually reddens after 10 minutes in the sun, a sunscreen with SPF 30 would provide protection for a maximum of 300 minutes. Please note that reapplying sunscreen does not extend but only maintains sun protection. Therefore, you should frequently take a break from sun exposure to prevent skin damage.
SAVE WITH OUR SETSDiscover our sets and save money!
SUN BODY LOTION SPF 30
Aqua (Water), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Titanium Dioxide, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Arginine, Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Acetate.
- We strive to improve our products constantly, taking into account your feedback. For this reason, the list of ingredients is subject to change from time to time. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- We strive to improve our products and packaging constantly, taking into account your feedback. It may therefore be that the quantity varies of a few grams. Please refer to the product package for the most up-to-date information.
- The consistency and colour of the natural ingredients contained in our products is likely to vary under the effect of varying temperature or cultivations conditions. Although it might slightly change their appearance, this does not affect their benefits, nor the quantity contained in the products.
|Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco||Free over 50€
|Mayotte, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, French Guiana||Free over 100€
|Switzerland **||Free over 100€
|Great Britain, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Estonia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Andora, Lichtenstein, Norway, San Marino||Free over 100€
|Rest of the world||Free over 120€
* Possible customs duty or the local taxes are to be paid by the recipient.
** This fee is including the shipping costs, but also includes customs handling. Please also make sure to check on the delivery times.
Delivery costs are estimated and updated during the purchasing process. They are based on your billing and shipping address.
Our delivery times may vary. Once your order has been accepted, please allow 1-3 working days for your order to be processed by our warehouse.
When your package has been shipped and you receive your shipping confirmation email, please allow the necessary delivery time. You can find the delivery time relevant to you listed in the table below.
|Countries||Processing Time||Delivery Time|
|United Kingdom, Switzerland and other European countries||1 to 3 business days||2 to 6 business days *|
|Germany, Austria, Belgium||1 to 3 business days||2 to 3 business days|
|Italy, Poland||1 to 3 business days||3 et 6 business days|
|France||1 to 3 business days||2 to 5 business days|
|French oversea territories, rest of the world||1 to 3 business days||up to 14 business days *|
* Time may vary, depending on local carriers and handling time in customs.
** Time varies as due to volume as well time in customs.
If you have not received any shipping confirmation within 10 days of your purchase, please contact our customer care.